Yesterday was the beginning of Spring Break and as promised, we spent the day at Grandma's house. :) While Grandma was taking her daily walk in the driveway, Emily was out picking "wildflowers" (a.k.a. weeds). Ethan was standing FAR AWAY from Emily and right up against my side. He then told me, "Mama, did you know that bees and wasps like to stay around wildflowers? It is because they pollinate them." I told him that I knew that and that is why we have so many beautiful flowers in the world. Then he said, "In PE at school, there are kids who pick the wildflowers on the way back from PE, and I stay FAR away from them!!!" LOL! Of course Ethan stays away from them. He won't risk going anywhere near where there might be a bee or wasp.
Today will be a busy day for us. We will be decorating Easter Eggs, making confetti eggs, and later we are going to the Hannah Montana movie at the theater. Originally it was supposed to be just a mommy/daughter day and a daddy/son day, and just Emily and I were going to see the movie while Daddy and Ethan were going to go to Bass Pro Shop together, but Rob will be busy today working on some things he needs to do and so Ethan will be going with us to the movie. Ethan has warmed up to the idea of the movie now and is okay with going. He isn't the biggest Hannah Montana fan, but now he says that he wants to go, too. I think he just wants to go for the movie theater snacks. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment