Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Are We There Yet?????
We are driving down the road on our way to Texas. I am sitting here in the car with the laptop resting on my legs and thanks to my wonderful mother who let me borrow her aircard, I have internet access. The kids are fighting. I am listening to Ethan doing anything and everything he can to pester his sister. I think we have already threatened to put the kids out on the side of the road. Ethan has complained of starving the entire trip. Emily has whined about not being comfortable and being able to cover up. And right now I am listening to Emily screaming at Ethan to "HUSH!!!" because Ethan is saying he wants cheesecake over and over again. Oh, and should I mention that we have only been on the road three hours?!?! Oh, this is going to be a long drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment