.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
At school yesterday the kids had a Thanksgiving feast. They came home dressed like little indians and it was so adorable. Emily told me that they all had to say what they were thankful for and she said that she was thankful for her teacher because she loved her so much. Ethan said he was thankful for his entire family. They said they had a fun day.
This morning I was a slave driver. Everybody was wanting me to cook breakfast, but I just wasn't in the mood to start my day out in the kitchen the minute I woke up. I was really wanting a cup of coffee first. I told the kids that if they would unload the dishwasher then I would cook breakfast. I told them to work together and carry the dishes only one plate at a time and put them away so they wouldn't break. Lately, we have been letting them have more responsibilities in the kitchen. They make their own breakfast in the morning, pour their own drinks, etc. This is just one more thing they can do in the kitchen. They did a great job putting the dishes away and they loved every minute of it. Rob and I loved it, too. We sat and drank our coffee and watched the news while they unloaded the dishes. And then we tried to count up how many years (or will it be months) we can do this before they start to complain about it.
.jpg)






2 comments:
Hey
The blog looks GREAT!!! I try to get Marilyn to do little things too. How long are you going to be in Tx? Maybe we can meet up. Send me a message on Myspace. It amazes me how much the kids have grown!!
Dawn
Kristine - I am LOVING your blog! I am so glad you decided to do one. Your kids just inspire!! Sending hugs!!
Post a Comment