Oh my gosh!!!! We leave tomorrow for the 2009 Ebbert Cross Country Tour!!! And I don't have a thing packed or even have the suitcases out of the closet for that matter!!! I have been running around like crazy trying to get things done, prescriptions filled, bills paid, dog groomed, music downloaded to MP3 player (Ha-ha!)...who has time for packing!
We are so excited and the kids can barely contain themselves!!!! We have added another stop on our journey and are going to Houston first (well, Deer Park to be exact). We will get to see Debbie, Kaz and Chase, eat some GOOD Mexican food (for a change), and I'll get to visit with a couple of friends of mine from school that I haven't seen in a while. I'm very proud of Kaz right now as I just learned that he finished his first semester of college and did well. Our dinner out will be a good time to celebrate that and also my sisters birthday.
I also needed to make a comment here about how thankful I am that we have such wonderful and caring doctors for our children. I know we could live in an area that has a bigger medical facility, but I wouldn't trade our doctors for anything in the world!!!! Ethan's pulmonologist personally called me on my cell phone this morning to tell me that he had called Emily's neurosurgeon about our trip. He wanted to let me know that they discussed it and that Emily should do just fine with the altitude and the pressure. He told me that given that information and with the precautions we have taken for Ethan, he hopes we have a wonderful time and to call him when we get back so we can work on weaning Ethan off the medicine. I LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment