Do I dare even say it??? There are no fevers in the house. Only the occasional cough is heard. I am witnessing lots of energy running around. And things seem to be back to normal. I have even managed to administer antibiotics to a little girl without gagging now thanks to the wonderful invention of applesauce. What would I ever do without a supply of that in my house???? I have used that to mask many things from the time my children were infants all the way up until they were almost 7 years old. I'm sure I will use it for many years to come. Heck, I even use it to administer certain medications to my almost 89 year old grandmother. Let's just say that I keep the applesauce makers in business.
Life gets back to normal today. Although the kids are out of school due to the crazy holiday known as Labor Day, my "job" continues as I head on over to Grandma's house to take care of her. And I have a very busy week this week. Not only do I have Grandma duty, I have to take Ethan to get his allergy shots tomorrow, and we have Emily's EEG and MRI on Thursday. Let's hope the germs stay away and we can all stay healthy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment