Saturday, September 5, 2009

Illness Update

This is a very quick update. Emily is STILL sick. We thought she was doing better. She had a very good night last night. She hasn't been running a fever all day. She has been playing, and we even took a small bike ride down one street in the neighborhood. The only thing she had wrong with her was a very mild cough. Well things changed this evening when she walked over to me and told me that her head was hurting and she just looked pitiful. She asked me to take her temperature and she brought me the thermometer. I took it and it was 102!!!!! She wanted to lay down in my bed and she was shivering and got under the covers in my bed. I gave her some Tylenol (she kept it down thankfully) and she has been sleeping ever since. She is looking very pale again and just so sick. Poor thing! I wish she could shake this! I guess this means we won't be going to church tomorrow. At the rate things have been going in my house lately, I need to see about putting my kids back on the prayer list and keeping them on there forever more. It just seems never ending and it is exhausting!!!!!

No comments: