Friday, December 26, 2008
It's like a roller coaster ride!
Ethan's oxygen level dropped again last night to around 84-85. I did another nightly round of breathing treatments and back beatings to get him to cough. I was extremely relieved this morning when I checked him and I actually saw that he was 92!!! I thought that we were finally past the worst of it and on the mend. I was just starting to relax and think that he was going to be okay. And then a little while later I looked over at him sitting on the couch and his cheeks were red. I could tell that he was breathing a little quicker and more shallow and so I grabbed the sat monitor again. His oxygen has dropped back down to 88. I am waiting for the doctor to call me back. I called their office to let them know that although he is improving, his sats are still dipping down into the 80's. We'll see what happens. I'll update when I hear something back from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment