We made it home safe and sound on Saturday. It was nice to get home and sleep in our own bed again. I would have said BEDS (as in plural), but Ethan and Emily have managed to sneak their way into our bed each night since we've been home so they don't really know what it's like to sleep in their bed yet. Callie and Holly (our cat and dog) were sure happy to see us, too.
I can't believe that our week is over already. There was so much anticipation leading up to it and now it is over. I was sad for Ethan that he got so sick and didn't get to fully enjoy everything he could have, but despite it all, it was still a very magical time. The most important thing is that we created lasting memories for our family that will stay with us forever.
Now it is time to get back to the real world of work and school. Ethan is still not feeling quite like himself and I'm wondering if I need to take him to the doctor. His stomach is still not right and he isn't really eating like he should. He also gets really tired during the day and needs to lay down. His stomach cramps at times and then it gets better. It will be one week tomorrow since he got sick and if he is still not feeling well today then I'm calling our pediatrician.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment