Saturday, March 28, 2009

And Two Stars...(I mean Bugs) Were Born

I would have posted this last night, but the terrible storms we had prevented me from doing so. Ethan and Emily did a wonderful job yesterday in their bug show. The little musical was so adorable and it was obvious that the teachers and children had really worked hard on it. The costumes were great and the songs were so much fun. The classic songs had the words changed to fit the theme of the insect show. It was just so very creative! Here are some great pictures from the show.
Ethan is the bug just to the left of the Bug Jar.
Emily is the little love bug in the middle. :)


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ethan and Emily!! I am so proud of ya'll!! You are 2 really rockin' bugs!! I sure wish I could've seen you perform!!! Love you!!

Kristi