Oh Good Lord!!!!!! We are nothing but a house of germs!!! I just don't know what kind of illness this is, but it has GOT TO END!!!!!! Both of the kids are still running fevers today. I thought Emily was over it. She did not run a fever at all through the night, she was fine most of the day today, was even playing for a while, but then...BOOM! Another fever hit. And then it meant more tummy upset because of the fever. Ethan has been running a fever ever since I picked him up at school yesterday. His fever goes away with medicine and then comes back as soon as the medicine wears off. These aren't low grade fevers either. These are the red faced causing, lay on the couch while you are moaning, and needing a cool cloth on your forehead kind of fever. Also, I have to add that I am in this perpetual state of nausea that is absolutely horrible. I can't eat anything and I have lost five pounds in less than a week. Although I admit to needing to lose the extra few pounds, it's not really the way I'd like to lose it.
Because the kids and I are still not well, Rob is making the trip to Dallas alone for his grandfather's funeral. It saddens me that it has to be that way, but we just have no other choice. Rob will leave first thing in the morning. It also happens to be our 16th wedding anniversary. We have certainly weathered a lot of things in our 16 years together.
Right now I am praying that Rob has a safe trip and that he and his family get through the very difficult next few days with some amount of peace. My heart goes out to them right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment