Well, Ethan woke up feeling pretty good this morning. He told me that he was well enough to go to school. I had to break the news to him that he wasn't going to be able to do that because his oxygen level just isn't high enough. His sats are only at 91 this morning. And it really is strange because he is acting fine and feeling fine, but I can't send him to school with sats that low. I need to be able to check his sats often and give him his breathing treatments. With Ethan, when he does come crashing down, it happens so suddenly.
Yesterday, when Emily came home from school, Ethan was so concerned that he had missed something important. He started questioning her about what she learned that day. It was very cute. Emily told him all about the story that was told during journal time and that Mrs. McFarland filled out his journal for him so he wouldn't be behind. She also told him that the swings finally came in and were installed on the new playground. Ethan can't wait to see those.
Remember the snack trading that my son does???? This is the funniest part of my entire update this morning. As Emily was getting ready for school today, Ethan told her, "Hey Emily, let Xander know that I should be back to school tomorrow for snack time, okay?" I about fell over laughing. Xander is the little boy that Ethan says loves the chocolate pudding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment