We are leaving in a few minutes to get Emily's stitches out. I am looking at this as one huge accomplishment to make it this far without needing another brain surgery. :) Emily is NOT looking forward to this procedure and neither am I, quite frankly. I am sure that everybody in a 100 mile radius will hear her screams while I hold her down for them to do this. And I have decided that there should be a law against the parent holding down the child for a procedure like this. It is inhumane!!!! I did promise Emily that we will go out for ice cream afterward. Heck, we might even eat a free nasty hospital lunch in the cafeteria since I still have so many meal tickets from all of her hospital stays. I sure hate for all of those things to go to waste. Ha-ha!
The job hunt is going okay. There just isn't a whole lot out there. Rob and I have our resumes together and we are sending them out to a few places. I did spend all morning on the phone yesterday with the Social Security office. I am in the process of trying to re-instate the kids' disability. Both of them are considered "disabled" due to their medical conditions and it is just a process of getting it all back in force.
I'll post another update later once Emily's stitches are out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment