The relaxation didn't last long!!!! Although we had the time of our lives at The Grand, and I owe it all to my cousin Tracy and her husband Ray for making sure that we enjoyed ourselves after the week we had with Emily, our lives once again came crashing down again with the news we received today. Rob was laid off from work, effective immediately.
So just from last week to this week...we had to watch our daughter endure two brain surgeries, and now Rob is unemployed.
The really sad thing to see was when I had to inform the kids. There is just no way to avoid it and I sugar coated it and tried to put a positive spin on it as much as I could. Despite that, Ethan just stood there and started tearing up. I have to agree with Ethan, though. I have done my share of tearing up, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment