Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Total Relaxation!
















We are at The Grand Hotel! We are spending two glorious days at The Grand with my cousin, Tracy, and her children, and with my sister and my nephew, Chase. We walk out on our balcony and have a beautiful view of the bay and we can hear the water as it laps up against the boats. We have adjoining rooms and so the kids have one room and then we have the adults in the other. Ha-ha! It is perfect! Now, if we could only figure out a way to keep them on their side and not have them coming through the door every three seconds.
Our plans for the day are to do nothing but to sit by the pool and to eat! It is the perfect life.
The only sad part of this little venture is that Emily isn't allowed to go swimming because of her incision. That makes it tough. I have done the best I can to make it fun for her. They have an awesome pool here with a shallow end. I have put a hat on her so she doesn't get sunburned where her head is shaved and I take her in the water and carry her. It isn't an ideal situation and she would LOVE to swim by herself, but we just can't let her get her head wet. She is still having fun and we are making a bad situation work.










No comments: